Monday, May 18, 2009

you dont really know...

...what you have til' its gone. or almost gone in this case. there are so many things that i wish i couldve done. and i probably touched on 20 percent of that these past couple of weeks, or even days. its crazy how your look on life changes when youre about to make some big move. i never realized how important my freedom as an american is, or how much of a privilege it is to drive. there are so many things that i wont be able to do over there, and i hate the fact that i have to start over.

yes, i will hate starting over; but i love the opportunity of finding something new. i mean...who doesnt hate being in an unknown territory? where all you know is yourself? where everything around you is familiar not to you, but to everyone else around you? no one likes being left out of anything, even if you say you dont care. but thats what risks have, disadvantages as well as advantages. this is my version of an adventure. its time to live it up, and fill the 80 percent of what i couldve done to what i WILL do.




-randolph.

4 comments:

Brenda Nguyen said...

You make me sad. I miss you, already.

Loris S. said...

Dang, I'm gonna miss you. Forrrsure. But, I know it's what's best. Glad you're super positive about it though(: Starting over gives you a chance to FIND yourself again, so don't miss out on that opportunity. (: Keep in touch, homie!

Janice. said...

Randolph! :] I'm gonna miss you. I'm kinda sad that I didn't get to hang out with you as often as I would have liked but I'm sureee I'll see you in the future. :]]

This is a big move, but it will definitely make you a stronger person than you already are. This will be a chance for you to start a new chapter in your life, to find yourself, and become a stronger, independent person. and that's definitely worth it.

I miss you already!
-- janice♥

P.S. I hope you like your bracelet!

Maria =o) said...

nawww where is it that you're headed to? don't worry, u'll b ok =P Things have a funny way of working out ;)